Job Order ID: 5209
Employment Type: Contract
Job Location: Manhattan NY
Business Process Flow Analyst – 9 Month Contract – Manhattan, NYC
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Analyzes requirements; constructs workflow charts and diagrams; studies system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding
- Call Stakeholders and gather information to map out process flows
- 30-50% Stakeholder interaction
- 3-8 Years of experience
- Able to self-manage
- Map out process flows using Visio
- Excellent Communication skills
- Must be able to map the communication of all systems and the data exchange involved in the flow of data from point of sale through to payroll including all refence data points.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field required