Job Order ID: 5619
Employment Type: Direct
Job Location: Buffalo NY
Cyber Security – Direct Hire – Buffalo, NY
A large client with headquarters here in Buffalo, NY is looking to add a Cyber Security Analyst to their team. This individual will be responsible for designing, documenting and the implementation of the control system cyber security initiatives. Their ideal candidate will have an Engineering or IT background. They are open to all levels of experience but would highly prefer someone that can jump in with little to no training at all.
This is a great opportunity to join an organization with a large presence locally. They have a great culture and have room for growth. If you are interested in an opportunity like this, please apply now. This will not last long.
- Design, document, and implementation of the control system cyber security initiatives
- Planning & implementation of patch/updates/testing program
- Developing, documenting and implementing disaster recovery positions.
- Troubleshooting of control system hardware and software
- Bachelor’s Degree
- End-point protection, configuration, and management experience
- Ability to write well and understandable documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication