Job Order ID: 5656
Employment Type: Direct
Job Location: Boston MA
Number of positions:
Direct Hire – Direct of Business Analysts – Boston, MA
This person should have a background in Project Management or Business Analyst and be able to provide business analysis information and best practices for strategic projects; serve as onsite Program Manager for business partners; consult with team members such as project managers, business analysts, and other internal resources to develop and implement a variety of solutions within the organizations r’s internal project deliverables schedule; attend Agile conferences and events as needed as a representative of the Company; review proposal response deliverables and provide guidance and assistance on proposal preparation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate as part of the architecture and design team organized to evaluate new and existing business systems and requirements
- Excellent communication skills – ability to translate technical concepts in a format that is understandable and relevant to all stakeholders.
- Proficient at facilitating and mediating business process reengineering. Effectively evaluate and develop joint solutions to improve programs.
- Manage a group that analyzes business and user needs, document requirements and translate both into proper specifications for each project.
- Collaborate with business leaders, and internal software architects and development teams to ensure that the direction, scope and dependencies are identified and documented.
- Possess strong knowledge of both project management and the software development lifecycle (SDLC) of large-scale development projects.
- Translate business requirements into concise system requirements for use by the software architects and development teams.
- A solid knowledge of Department of Labor Employment and Training programs is desired, to include one or more of the following examples Wagner-Peyser, Workforce Investment Act, Trade Adjustment Assistance
- Possess a general understanding of application programming, database and system design
- Understanding of Internet, Intranet, Extranet and client/server architectures
- Ability to analyze system requirements relative to the base software functionality and configuration
Credentials and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, Master’s degree in Business or Management preferred
- Minimum 7 years of Business Analysis in appropriate technical environment.
- Minimum 3 years of leading and mentoring a team.