Job Order ID: 5655
Employment Type: Direct
Job Location: Boston MA
Director of Office 365 (SharePoint) – Direct Hire – Boston, MA
Our client is looking for a leader to build and manage a team with a system that will keep them ahead of their competition. As an Office 365 SharePoint Director, you will build a team to plan, design, implement O365 solutions for our internal clients. You be charged with building a team of technical subject matter experts on both cloud and on-premise IT systems. You will apply functional knowledge and technical guidance in the Microsoft cloud offerings and promote innovative solutions to your business partners through developing relationships with key business stakeholders to help them achieve their business goals.
Build a team to:
- Design and deploy enterprise-scale, complex cloud collaboration infrastructure solutions
- Gather and assess business requirements, develop and present solutions, produce design and migrating strategy documents, and provide guidance and knowledge transfer to client
- Align business requirements for O365 implementation readiness
You are a strong technical leader with solid business skills. You are as comfortable working with a technical team as you are with business users, and you know how to build bridges between the two. With your excellent communications skills, you are adept at mapping business needs to technology solutions and helping non-technical audiences understand the benefits of these solutions.
- Proven Leadership track
- Understanding of Microsoft collaboration stack including Office 365, Azure AD Connect, & SharePoint Online
- Demonstrable knowledge of implementing best practices
- You likely have a Bachelors Degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, information technology, or a similar field