Job Order ID: 5244
Employment Type: Contract
Job Location: Buffalo NY
Dynamics 365 or Telerik Test Studio Test Engineer – 6-12 month contract – Buffalo, NY
We are looking for a Testing Engineer who has experience with Dynamics 365 or Telerik Test Studio.
- Must have experience with testing automation and test-driven development of Dynamics 365 or Telerik Test Studio / CRM application using tools such as Visual Studio, Test Studio, Test Complete.
- Experience with system configuration, customization, integration, testing and support with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM application or similar.
- Ability to work with business systems analysts to translate user stories into working code & solutions.
- Experience working with agile software development methodologies, specifically must have experience within a SCRUM team. Comfortable with iterative development and frequent, fast feedback cycles with business analysts and product owners.
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework is a plus.
- Experience with testing automation (Telerik Test Studio or similar solution) is required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM application, Microsoft xRM platform, and Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Experience writing technical specifications.
- Working knowledge of FetchXML and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) based reporting environments.
- Dynamics 365 Solution Management – experience with multiple developers working in the same solution and managing different code branches in subversion tools such as TFS.
- Dynamics 365 Configuration Management including but not limited to custom entities, view design, form design, dashboard design.
- Dynamics 365 Security Management.
- Experience with .NET and HTML5 is a plus for development on systems that are integrated with Dynamics 365.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or similar programs.
- 3+ years of experience implementing testing automation of web and mobile applications is a must.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies.
- Effective time management and organization skills.