Job Order ID: 5366
Employment Type: Contract
Job Location: Dulles VA
Sr. Linux DevOps Engineer – Long Term Contract – Dulles, Virginia
- 5+ years as a DevOps Engineer.
- Strong database experience
- Experience with Linux System Administration (CentOS or Red Hat)
- Experience with Application Administration (Apache httpd, apache tomcat based)
- Experience with Developing app management tools and monitors.
- Experience with scripting (shell/python..etc) Experience deploying, configuring, and monitoring of physical, virtual, and hybrid cloud environments
- Experience administering Amazon Web Services (AWS) environments, security groups, VPCs, ingress/egress rules, etc.
- Experience in creating sustainable cloud infrastructure.
- Experience with CI/CD (.Jenkins preferred ) Desired: Experience with security patching.
- Experience with maintaining infrastructure as code with tools like cloud formation, terraform..etc.
- Experience with System Health Monitoring (cloud watch, Nagios, NewRelic, etc.)
- Experience with container technology like docker.
- Crafting DevOps solutions that leverage AWS and internal products/service capabilities to meet critical requirements.
- Creating multi-region high availability systems.
- Treating infrastructure as code and making it scalable.
- Creating easy and simple to maintain infrastructure.
- Working with IT Security team to make sure all standards and guidelines are being followed
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
- Periodically applying security patches for PCI Systems.
- Automating CI/CD pipeline with high availability.
An onsite final interview will be required.