Job Order ID: 5280
Employment Type: Contract
Job Location: Buffalo NY
Network Administrator – 6-Month Contract – Buffalo, NY
One of our clients has an immediate need for a Network Administrator. This individual will assume daily operations and project duties. This person will be responsible for the monitoring and analyzing of LAN/WAN performance issues. This individual will need to be hands on and ready to jump into the work.
They are a great local organization that is moving towards a better IT department. They are spending the time and effort to make IT the forefront of their organization. IF you want to be a part of this upgrade, contact us right away!
- Reviewing disk space usage
- Analyze network access requests
- Manage Active Directory user accounts
- Provide on-demand network and application support for the end-user community
- Knowledge of VMWare Virtualization technologies
- Windows Server technologies
- Network Security concepts, techniques and best practices
- Strong analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills