Job Order ID: 5686
Employment Type: Direct
Job Location: Buffalo NY
Network Architect – Direct Hire – Buffalo, NY
One of our local clients is looking to add a Network Architect to their team. This person will be responsible for designing computer networks, including local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), the Internet, intranets, and other data communications systems. Creates, tests, and evaluates networks.
- Serve as the lead storage engineer in the design, implementation and management of the Company’s electronic storage and recovery systems.
- Maintain and enhance the storage and recovery assets availability.
- Provide proactive storage forecasting.
- Manage the ongoing maintenance, security, and availability of Storage and SAN infrastructure.
- Manage complex provisioning, advanced maintenance, data replication, etc.
- Responsible for mentoring junior team members.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A strong understanding of data storage components and protocols
- Ability to work in a team setting and independently
- Ability and desire to research new technologies and concepts
- Extensive knowledge of SAN/NAS architecture is essential