Job Order ID: 5716
Employment Type: Direct
Job Location: Buffalo NY
Network/Firewall Engineer – Direct Hire – Buffalo, NY
A top local client is looking to add a Network/Firewall Engineer to their team. This person will be designing, implementing and managing the company’s core networking infrastructure. Their ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills and have the ability to take the initiative and lead on projects.
This is a great opportunity to join an organization that is dedicated to their employees. They have amazing benefits and are always looking for new ways to please their staff.
- Manage corporate network segmentation and micro-segmentation topologies
- Troubleshoot network problems, particularly as they relate to segmented micro-segmented issues
- Develop and enforce segmentation standards
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies and defining and monitoring access
- Manage the ongoing maintenance, security and availability of core infrastructure based on business
- 5+ years of Firewall Administrative experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Ability to work independently or in a team setting
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills