Job Order ID: 5272
Employment Type: Contract to Hire
Job Location: Michigan
PLM Solutions Developer – Contract to Hire – Michigan
One of our top clients is looking for a PLM Solutions Developer to join their organization. This individual will work with a team or individually to gather requirements to develop and implement solutions. The solutions could range from developing and implementing a custom UI application based on business rules, workflows to define business processes, data migrations from one PLM to an ERP system to another or working with the client to gather their requirements and architect a solution.
Join an organization that is making their IT staff their priority. They are moving into a new technological era and need someone who is ready to jump in and get down to business. If you want to be part of an organization that takes technology seriously then this is the place for you. Don’t waste time and take advantage of this opportunity now!
- Lead technical discussions to develop solutions for clients
- Write and propose technical design
- Develop and deliver custom solutions per client requirements
- Capture the use cases and the integrated requirements (form layout, workflow, where data comes from, and where data will be stored)
- Create test plans for use cases
- Develop prototypes or proof of concept programs for user acceptance testing
- Develop and release the code
- Provide developer support documentation as required
- Ability to establish effective working relationships in a team environment and be able to work independently to meet the project deliverables
- Effective organization and time management skills, with an ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
- 7 years of previous experience with PLM Deployments, Configurations, Customization and/or Support
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering or technology related field (4-year degree preferred)
- Work experience in the fields of New Product Introduction, Product Development Process, CMII Change Management and/or CAD-PLM Environments.
- Experience with processing business requirements and business process definitions, application design/configuration and integrated testing activities.