Job Order ID: 5301
Employment Type: Contract
Job Location: Rochester NY
Project Manager – Long term Contract – Rochester, NY
We are looking for a Project Manager that can lead the team to the end in success. You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have a proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes. A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a huge advantage.
Be a part of an organization that is making a change to be better. They are making a change and moving towards a better overall future for the company. If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, don’t waste time and apply now!!
- 3+ years of experience in project management
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Experience in project management
- Able to lead teams of various sizes and see them through to completion
- Excellent written and oral communication skills