Employment Type: Direct
Publication date: 2020-01-10T00:00:00
Job Location: Buffalo NY
Zip code: 14224
Systems Admin – Direct Hire – Buffalo, NY
Interested in being a key resource within an organization?
One of our clients is in the market for a Systems Administrator. This person will be a key resource in the design, implementation, and supporting of the LAN and WAN networks. Their ideal candidate will have over 5 years of experience as a Network Engineering working with LAN, WAN, Voice QOS/COS technologies. They must be proficient in Network Protocol Traffic Analysis instruments.
If you are looking to be the go-to person and have the ability to interact with all levels within an organization contact us right away.
- Contribute to the design, configuration, implementation, and support of the LAN, WAN, VoIP, and camera infrastructures
- Develop and implement technical operational procedures
- Analyse problems and manage solutions
- Vendor management
- Administrate Monitoring Software and proactively create alerts and reports
- 5+ years of experience as a Network Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related fields
- Experience working with LAN, WAN, VoIP, and Voice QOS/COS technologies
- Strong networking voice and data, access, performance, scalability, security, reliability, and fault tolerance
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to understand technical problems and solutions
- Proficient in Network/Protocol Traffic Analysis
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
Company: Systems Personnel