Direct Hire – Business Intelligence Developer (BI Lead) – Buffalo, NY
The IT Team for a local global manufacturing is looking to enhance their Business Intelligence team through a modernization effort. This person will be responsible for building of roadmaps for all of our BI/Analytics platforms, will act as a hands-on mentor who can train stakeholders on our platforms, and will ensure the technical direction for our platforms are aligned to the product needs as well as to the overall technology strategy.
We are targeting an individual that can work directly with the business, understand their data and help create reports, dashboards and visualizations to help their leaders make better business decisions.
- Lead the roadmap, selection and implementation of our Analytical platform tools.
- Collaborate with Analytics and BW Dev teams to evaluate products that align with our technology strategy, business drivers, and emerging trends.
- Oversee client/customer/vendor relations to ensure that service expectations are met or exceeded for analytics tools.
- Support and maintain reporting systems, data automation systems, operational dashboards, and performance metrics that support key business decisions and transform raw data into actionable business insights.
- Responsible for making sure the infrastructure for the tools is also well supported and maintained.
We see this is an incredible opportunity to put your name all of this department and business. A great next step in your career!
Want access to Buffalo’s hidden job market? Bookmark this link for access to exclusive jobs unavailable on public job boards: https://systemspersonnel.com/search-jobs/