Employment Type: Direct
Job Location: Buffalo, NY 14217
Direct Hire – Non-Profit – CEO “Chief Executive Officer” – Buffalo, NY
Our client, a non-profit, performing wonderful work locally and internationally is looking for CEO to grow and propagate their mission. The CEO will be responsible for all the activities and operations providing strategic direction and perform quality assurance while ensuring programs run efficiently. The CEO will ensure staff align themselves with the company’s goals, implement company-wide policies, allocate the resources of the company, develop a market strategy and provide constructive feedback to the board of directors.
The CEO will develop and create business strategies, introduce and make sure the mission is driven and goals are achieved. Their main responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting and mentoring senior executives to oversee critical business operations
- Creating a culture of transparency and communications through the organization
- Promoting a culture of continuous improvement in driving mission
- Ensuring employees and the company adhere to industry laws and regulation
- Nurturing and maintaining positive relationships with major stakeholders and agencies
- Working with committees and the board of directors to address issues that the company faces
- Acting as the spokesperson of the company
Skills and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate will need a range of skills and qualifications to perform their job effectively. A successful candidate will have various prerequisite skills and qualifications including:
- Firm grasp of leadership and management principles
- Proven ability to work with committees and board of directors
- Proven ability to identify and secure grants, donations, community partners and more
- Strategic decision-making skills with exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Teamwork skills and the ability to act as the public face of the company
- Commercial awareness and innovative approach to business development
- Strong resource capacity planning and prioritization skills
The ideal candidate must have at least 10 years of experience in a senior management role in a non-profit environment, steering the business and providing strategic leadership. A background in finance, operations or human resources is desirable. Also have experience developing and delivering tactical and strategic plans.
The candidate must have a bachelor’s in business administration, human resources, finance or a relevant field.
Find your next Accounting job with Buffalo's top Accounting Recruiting Firm, Systems Personnel.
Want access to Buffalo’s hidden job market? Bookmark this link for access to exclusive jobs unavailable on public job boards: https://systemspersonnel.com/search-jobs/