Employment Type: Direct
Job Location: Buffalo, NY 14203
A stable and solid employer in Buffalo, NY is looking to add to their IT Department. They are currently looking for a Network Engineer to join the team. This person will be responsible for leading the design process, managing existing networks and monitoring the traffic of such.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a Cisco environment
- Ability to work independently or in a group setting
- Solid understanding of networking components
- Strong Project Management skills
- Experience using the following technologies Cisco Switches, FortiGate Firewalls, MPLS, SD-WAN, Meraki Wireless, VMWare, Citrix, and SQL
- Use existing network traffic information to estimate the growth of the network
- Upgrade the network equipment as needed
- Ensure the appropriate Security equipment is in place
- Manage and monitor the networking systems
- Lead scheduled maintenance on network systems
- Create and maintain documentation of the network design
- Salary: Based on experience
- Growing company
- Strong benefits
- Opportunity to build your IT skills
Want access to Buffalo’s hidden job market? Bookmark this link for access to exclusive jobs unavailable on public job boards: https://systemspersonnel.com/search-jobs/
Find your next IT job with Buffalo's top Information Technology Recruiting Firm, Systems Personnel.
Looking to join a great Buffalo organization with a great IT department? Find out more by applying now!