Employment Type: Direct
Publication date: 2020-02-07T00:00:00
Job Location: Buffalo NY
Zip code: 14224
Client Computing Service Manager – Direct Hire – Buffalo, NY
One of our leading clients is in the search for a Client Computing Service Manager. This person will be responsible for leading the formulation and deployment of long-term strategic plans for acquiring and enabling efficient and cost-effective information processing and communication technologies. Their ideal candidate will have 5+ years of IT Service Management experience along with an ITIL Certification. This person needs to be a leader, someone who can lead the team in the right direction.
If you are interested in being a leader in a continually growing organization, don’t waste any time and contact us right away. This opportunity will not last very long. Apply now!
- Develop, promote and manage a Client Computing Service roadmap – and a strategy that will put in place the sophisticated infrastructural elements required to ensure its success.
- Responsible for coordinating and operationalizing the implemented solutions and tools.
- Collaborate and standardize the portfolio of client compute service offerings, end-user devices/services, and processes across the enterprise.
- Provide leadership to the teams responsible for delivery of Client Computing services, through effective management, direction, motivation including performance and development reviews.
- Operate at a global scale and provide the connection between multidisciplinary business areas and stakeholders
- Make sure the necessary business processes are followed and participate in the governance of the service, including acting as a point of escalation for the resolver/delivery teams
- Provide leadership, direction, and supervision for a culturally diverse, globally located team of professionals
- Own the budget and allocate funding to areas of the service based on their decisions about priorities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of IT Service Management Experience preferred
- Comprehensive Industry Knowledge
- Management Experience, Strong Customer-Facing Skills, Strong Written and Verbal Communication, Self-Motivated, Troubleshooting, Creative Problem-Solving
- ITIL Certification preferred
Company: Systems Personnel