Employment Type: Direct
Job Location: AMherst, NY 14221
Cyber Security Analyst – Direct Hire – Buffalo, NY
One of our top clients is looking to add a Cyber Security Analyst to their team. This person will be responsible for evaluating the business infrastructure and applications for security exposure, enhancing the organization's security posture in the field, and coaching and mentoring technical staff and management. Their ideal candidate will have a strong ability to learn new technologies and concepts, as well as thorough working knowledge of IT-related technologies.
This is one of our top requested clients for job seekers, this organization is dedicated to their employees and has outstanding benefits. If you are looking to join an organization that is exciting and contains a challenging work environment… Apply now! This position will not last long.
- Evaluations of the business infrastructure and applications for security exposure purposes
- Enhancing the organization's security posture
- Assist in the implementation of Security Process Improvements
- Perform Solution Security Assessments
- Coach and mentor technical staff and management
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Computer Information Systems or other related fields.
- Ability to learn new technologies and concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough working knowledge of IT technologies
- Possess CISSP – Preferred