Employment Type: Direct
Job Location: ,
Data Analyst – Direct Hire – Buffalo, NY
One of our clients is in need of a Data Analyst. This person will be responsible for building and maintaining data warehouse models to organize data for teams throughout the business. This person will also be supporting the management, development, integration of data analytics, and business intelligence to support the strategies, objectives, and corporate roles of the organization. Their ideal candidate will have a STEM bachelor’s degree, the ability to write custom queries in Microsoft SQL, and have a firm understanding of data, data capabilities, data principles and presentation of data.
If you want to join an organization that focuses on their relationships with you as an employee than this is the role for you. In this role you will be able to make an impact in the success of the organization achieves of their goals. Contact us to find out more details on this position, do not waste time and apply now!
- Aid in the management, development, integration of data analytics and business intelligence needed to support strategies, objectives, and corporate goals
- Monitor reports for ongoing corrections and adjustments as needed
- Create reports and dashboards aid in the planning and evaluation of corporate initiatives
- Responsible for workflows and security controls related to data extract, transform, and load ETL data
- Maintain and develop databases, data marts, models, data sets, etc.
- STEM Bachelor’s degree or a bachelor’s degree and relevant experience – Required
- A person with a firm understanding of data, data capabilities, data principles and presentation of data (visualization)
- A working knowledge with one of the following platforms: SSIS/SSRS, Power BI, SSAS
- Ability to write custom queries in Microsoft SQL