Employment Type: Direct
Job Location: Buffalo, NY 14224
We are working with our local client to build out their software development team! Do you enjoy the entire SDLC and having the ability to work with a team but also be remote?
Do you have a background in Delphi? Here is a chance to apply your Delphi skills and learn some newer technologies at the same time!
- Proven work experience in software development
- Fluent in Delphi Development
- Experience in software development/object-oriented programming in a studio environment
- Proficient in SQL Server
- An understanding of business and business processes
- Communication Skills (written and verbal) – be able to write and communicate technical specifications as well as end user facing documentation
- Teamwork – must be able to work well with others
- Develop software solutions using typical SDLC (software development life cycle) process
- Gather and document requirements– through customer requests, calls, and using internal resources determine and document requirements of the project
- Create an estimate and associated target completion date
- Design/Develop/code the changes and unit test
- Perform code reviews
- Acquire a test file and test
- Assist in preparing test plans and use cases for QA testing.
- Document new features for customer release notes
- Research and recommend technical solutions/alternatives
- Provide production support as required