Employment Type: Direct
Job Location: Clarence, NY 14031
Software Development Manager – Direct Hire – Remote
A local software development company is looking to expand their team. They are looking for a Software Development Manager. This person will be responsible for managing a team of Developers and coaching them on proper development strategies. They are ideally looking for someone with development and Object-Oriented programming in Delphi.
Don’t waste any time and apply now!
- Manage team of other Developers and coach them on proper development strategies.
- Run Daily meetings and run Scrum / Agile meetings
- Develop software solutions using typical SDLC (software development life cycle) process and manage a team of other developers.
- Gather and document requirements– through customer requests, calls, and using internal resources determine and document requirements of the project.
- Create an estimate and associated target completion date.
- Design/Develop/code the changes and unit test.
- Perform code reviews.
- Research and recommend technical solutions/alternatives.
- Provide production support as required.
- Proven work experience in software development
- Experience in software development/object-oriented programming in Delphi
- Proficient in SQL Server.
- Experience with system integrations including API services and interfaces (
- An understanding of business and business processes.
- Communication Skills (written and verbal) – be able to write and communicate technical specifications as well as end user facing documentation.
- Teamwork – must be able to work well with others.
Our Typical Stacks:
- Delphi / React Native / React JS / Typescript / Spring
- Whatever technology provides the best solution for the project.