Employment Type: Direct
Publication date: 2020-02-07T00:00:00
Job Location: Buffalo NY
Zip code: 14224
Global Storage Service Manager – Direct Hire – Buffalo, NY
One of our leading clients is in the search for a Global Storage Service Manager (Section Head). This person will be responsible for providing leadership in the design and architecture of storage services on a global scale. Their ideal candidate will have 5+ years of IT Service Management experience along with an ITIL Certification. This person needs to be a leader, someone who can lead the team in the right direction.
If you are interested in being a leader in a continually growing organization, don’t waste any time and contact us right away. This opportunity will not last very long. Apply now!
- Work with cross-functional IT teams to design and deliver storage services utilizing best practice and industry-standard frameworks (e.g. ITIL, COBIT, PMBOK, CMMI)
- Management and control over all storage technology and products, including budgetary and design authority.
- Oversee the day-to-day function of the processes and services within their scope.
- Is responsible for ensuring that the service entry in the Service Portfolio/Catalog is accurate and is maintained
- Participates in negotiating Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) for the service
- Ensures that performance meets the requirements of SLAs and OLAs
- Provides reporting and metrics on the performance of service
- Operate at a global scale and provide the connection between multidisciplinary business areas and stakeholders
- Take a Lean approach to process improvement and continual service improvement
- Provide insight and advice on emerging process and control frameworks
- Represents the process or service across the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of IT Service Management Experience preferred
- Comprehensive Industry Knowledge
- Management Experience, Strong Customer-Facing Skills, Strong Written and Verbal Communication, Self-Motivated, Troubleshooting, Creative Problem-Solving
- ITIL Certification preferred
Company: Systems Personnel