Job Order ID: 5443
Employment Type: Direct
Job Location: Buffalo NY
Software Implementation Support Professional – Direct Hire – Buffalo, NY
The role of the Software Implementation Support Professional is to function as the representative during implementations of company software sold to clients. Successful candidate will handle all incoming and outgoing phone sessions, will be responsible for working with the client for troubleshooting, configuration, and training of software system. Must have an ability to think and act analytically, and think and talk on your feet as you respond to issues with the software. Each person shares in the support duties and will handle calls routed to them based on their area of expertise.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing phone and video sessions, responsible for working with the client for troubleshooting, configuration, and training of software system.
- You will need to listen to the issue, determine whether it is a simple configuration issue, needing either guidance to configure, or actual configuration; or a larger issue that will need a trouble ticket to be passed on for remittance.
- The Implementation Specialist will be responsible for coordinating and conducting training of the client’s team via phone and video, with occasional onsite visits to provide some peace of mind during go-lives.
- Strong Analytical skills, with the ability to think and talk on your feet, functioning as the liaison with the customers.
- Very customer centric mindset, ability and desire to work through client issues.
- Ability to work as part of a team to identify issues, and provide a solution.
- Solid MS Office skills.
- Ability to write SQL queries and understanding of relational databases will put you ahead of the pack.