Job Order ID: 5162
Employment Type: Direct
Job Location: Buffalo NY
Project Manager Opportunity – Direct Hire – Buffalo, NY
Our client in Buffalo, NY is looking for a Project Manager that is able to handle pressure very well. This person will be responsible for owning and managing a portfolio of projects and tasks. They will be responsible for prioritizing, analyzing, executing, and supporting operations and technology solutions. This person will have to be able to stand on their own two feet and handle direction change, Leadership is going to be a critical component, they will also need to have the ability to communicate with corporate executives. A technical background and knowledge of SQL will surely put you on the top of their list!
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations/IT/Communications or equivalent.
- Over 5 years of experience in operational role including business analysis, metrics gathering, and managing use cases and functional / technical requirements creation.
- Over 5 years of experience interacting with all levels of management and stakeholders.
- 5+ years managing teams of diverse professionals.
- Experience in Project Management with delivery accountability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to communicate effectively at all- levels in high pressure situations.
- A technical background is highly preferred.
- SQL Experience is a huge plus.