Employment Type: Direct
Publication date: 2020-03-12T00:00:00
Job Location: Buffalo NY
Zip code: 14224
Programmer/Analyst – Direct Hire – Buffalo, NY
A local software development company is looking to expand their team.
- Develop software solutions using typical SDLC (software development life cycle) process
- Gather and document requirements– through customer requests, calls, and using internal resources determine and document requirements of the project.
- Create an estimate and associated target completion date.
- Design/Develop/code the changes and unit test.
- Perform code reviews.
- Acquire a test file and test.
- Assist in preparing test plans and use cases for QA testing.
- Document new features for customer release notes.
- Research and recommend technical solutions/alternatives.
- Provide production support as required.
- Proven work experience in software development
- Experience in software development/object-oriented programming in a studio environment such as Visual Basic, C++, etc.
- Proficient in SQL Server.
- Experience with system integrations including API services and interfaces (SOAP, JSON RESTful APIs, XML, HTML).
- An understanding of business and business processes.
- Communication Skills (written and verbal) – be able to write and communicate technical specifications as well as end user facing documentation.
- Teamwork – must be able to work well with others.
Company: Systems Personnel