Employment Type: Direct
Job Location: Buffalo, NY 14222
Direct Hire – Solution Architect/Lead Developer – Buffalo, NY
The Solution Architect/Lead Develop involves analyzing, designing, implementing, and maintaining technology solutions within an organization, particularly in the context of Manufacturing, Quality, RD&E (Research, Development, and Engineering), EHS&S (Environmental, Health, Safety, and Sustainability), and Maintenance business areas. The role encompasses a wide range of responsibilities, including stakeholder engagement, solution design, integration, configuration, development, support, documentation, compliance, project management, team supervision, and continuous improvement.
SALARY $150K+ DOE
- Analyze existing technology at the organization and propose improvements.
- Engage with stakeholders to understand and document business requirements.
- Design solutions to meet the identified requirements and assess their effectiveness.
- Design and document integrations between cloud and on-premise applications.
- Configure, develop, and provide support for corporate applications while collaborating with Integer stakeholders.
- Participate in system validations and create user testing scripts.
- Follow Integer policies related to project management, software development, audit, security, and infrastructure.
- Build and maintain internal and external networks, including vendor relationships, to facilitate project completion.
- Provide direction to peers and external vendors involved in projects.
- Lead maintenance reviews for applications and systems and oversee related actions.
- Assist with cross-program and project issue resolution.
- Advise management on strategies for integrating business processes.
- Develop, test, deploy, and maintain end-to-end solutions.
- Support continuous improvements for deployed solutions.
- Administer application configuration as needed.
- Prepare user documentation and conduct training sessions.
- Assist project management by estimating timelines and costs.
- Stay updated on emerging technologies and suggest changes as necessary.
- Transfer knowledge to support teams across projects, offering coaching and guidance.
- Provide supervision and guidance to development teams.
- Maintain communication tools and processes related to architectural practices.
- Architect solutions to enhance productivity, efficiency in various business areas.
- Evaluate, test, and implement quality systems for scalability and performance.
- Collaborate on the roadmap for manufacturing application development technologies.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field.
- Over 7 years of expertise in leading application development technologies.
- Over 7 years of experience in designing, executing, and supporting application solutions.
- Strong knowledge of on-premises, cloud, and current application trends.
- One or more IT or business certifications (e.g., PMP, Microsoft, ITIL).
- Experience with Content Services Platform/Document Management implementation.
- Medical Device industry experience is a plus.
- Additional experience with tools like EasyVista, Oracle integration, and Oracle ERP is beneficial.
- Familiarity with manufacturing execution systems and computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS).
- Knowledge of regulatory and compliance procedures, particularly in the context of FDA regulations.
- Experience in architecting IT/OT convergence solutions.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships.
- Proficiency in business application operations.
- Skill in cross-platform enterprise integration.
- Knowledge of cloud and on-premises best practices.
- Understanding of end-to-end business process ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) both functionally and technically.
- Experience with both Waterfall and Agile project management methodologies.
- Modeling skills to represent information using graphical and textual elements, tailored to the audience.
- Proficiency in requirements analysis, prioritizing stakeholder and solution requirements.
- Familiarity with manufacturing, quality, EHS&S, RD&E, and maintenance processes.
- Some knowledge of industrial controls, architecture, and programming.
- Ability to manage change and operate effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaboration skills to work with cross-functional teams for driving improvements.
- Strong grasp of manufacturing and industry business drivers.
- Capability to convey technical concepts to both technical and non-technical users.
- Team-oriented attitude with the ability to lead change and motivate teams.
- Self-driven, quick learner, open-minded, and problem-solving mindset.
- Willingness to travel periodically.