Employment Type: Direct
Job Location: Tonawanda, NY 14150
Our client, who is a leader in their industry is looking for a Network/Systems Admin. to join their team. This person will be helping in the design, implementation, and support of multi-protocol Networks.
- 5+ years of experience working with LAN and WAN implementation experience
- Experience configuring routers, switches, and security appliances
- Experience in general network security best practices
- Experience working with various routing protocols and technologies
- Experience with command line configuration within devices
- Designing, building, implementing, and supporting new networks
- Administering and maintaining existing customer network
- Troubleshooting complex customer issues
- Coordinate third party vendor interactions
- Research, evaluate, and recommend new technologies
- Participating in knowledge transfer and cross-training
- Ensure proper documentation is maintained for customer’s network, internal processes, tickets, etc.
- Responsible for routine and emergency customer maintenance events
- Salary – Based on experience
Want access to Buffalo’s hidden job market? Bookmark this link for access to exclusive jobs unavailable on public job boards: https://systemspersonnel.com/search-jobs/
Find your next IT job with Buffalo's top IT Recruiting Firm, Systems Personnel.